JayWay Travel is a well-established and rapidly growing travel company that specializes in creating fully customized experiences for our clients travelling throughout Europe. Our company has been arranging unique travel experiences since 2006, and we have been named in publications such as Travel+Leisure, the New York Times, USA Today and National Geographic.
About the Role
To support our expansion across Europe, we are looking for well-organized and motivated individuals to join our team full-time to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Welcoming our guests upon arrival in the city
- Communicating with our local partners (hotels, tour, and transfer providers)
- Preparing our guests for their trip before arrival
- Making bookings for the various services that make up a guest's trip
- Being available by phone to guests from morning to evening
- Keeping updated on events taking place in the city, country and region
- Providing activity and dining recommendations (and making reservations)
- Building on our internal destination knowledge, which is shared with guests
- Writing or researching content for our blog and social channels in the off-season period
- Customer service duties, including guest feedback
- Assisting with company marketing projects
What we're looking for
- Candidate must be permanently based in France, Paris
- Very good written and spoken English
- Good-spoken French would be an added necessary skill
- Thorough knowledge of and a passion for your city, country, and region
- Enthusiasm for leisure and travel in general
- Flexibility in working hours
- Impeccable time-keeping and organizational skills
- You should be self-employed and able to issue us a monthly invoice for payment (OSVC)
- Start Date: March 2023
- Competitive salary
- Partly remote-work position
- Company laptop provided
- Travel opportunities
- Training in Europe
- Performance bonuses
Please answer the following questions in the form of a cover letter:
- What skills do you have that would make you the best fit for the position?
- Where have you visited Europe (please describe your favourite places)?
- What about JayWay Travel interests you in joining our team?
If interested in the position, please send your CV and a cover letter written in ENGLISH as per instructions.
We are very excited to hear from you!